The Business Owner's 2011 Hiring Tool Kit from Inc. features information on hiring, orientation, training, and performance evaluations. But it's not just a few helpful hints there are also checklists, forms, and policies - everything a small business needs to grow.
Here's a sample of what you can find:
- How to write a job description
- Interview questions to ask - Do you volunteer within the community?, What weakness has most impacted your ability to succeed at your career?
- Rejection and job offer letters
- Tips for the first day on the job
- Vacation policy
- Non-compete agreement
- How to start an online training program
- Performance evaluation form