Morningstar’s Library Services team is excited to announce a new book that they've created especially for the library community. Investing for the Long Run is a guide for new and experienced investors to help shape up personal finances. From creating a budget, merging finances with a significant other, to planning for retirement, they have information for individuals at every life stage. Good for both you and your customers. It's 119 pages of practical investment advice with worksheets and links to online tools:
- How to get started investing
- When and how to pick an investment adviser
- Mistakes to avoid when buying a house
- Ways to cut expenses
- Roth IRA or 401(k) - which do you fund first
- How to create an investment strategy for college saving
Enjoy the online book compliments of bizologie and Morningstar!